How to participate?
To participate in participatory processes, you must be registered. To make use of certain functionalities of certain processes (such as voting or prioritizing), the registration in Sant Feliu de Llobregat will have to be verified.
- Consulting all the information of the active participation processes.
- Consulting the proposals made by other people.
- Knowing all the information that is provided from face-to-face meetings and debates through the minutes and related documents.
- Making new proposals.
- Giving arguments for or against, or making general reflections.
- Sharing the proposals on social networks.
Follow up on proposals
- Following the proposals: those initiated on the web and those generated in the face-to-face events.
- Consult the entire course of the debates and the contributions generated.
- Mark a proposal and follow its evolution: comments from other people and final return documents.
Activities that involve citizens and that are developed in communication, diagnosis, contributions, decisions, results and evaluation of proposals phases. These phases can be visualized to each participatory process.
Channels and bodies of permanent participation. Unlike processes, they do not have a defined start and end date.
Encounters and face-to-face work sessions related to active participation processes.
Questionnaires to obtain information and know the opinion of the citizens.
Digital spaces to discuss the proposals of each process, skills in some processes.
Contributions from the users. In some cases they can receive the support of other people. Each process will have its own characteristic rules.
Some processes may have spaces enabled with contributions from the users in the thread of a proposal or debate and may receive a negative or positive vote.